Sunday, April 10, 2011

Gift Card Winner

The winner of the gift card is Tracy Nunes.  (Tracy, my husband drew your name out of all of the names of the women who responded to my blog last week.) 

I met Tracy last year at She Speaks.  Tracy is a gifted writer who loves Jesus with all of her heart. You can visit her blog and see her writing at, http://tracynunes.blogspot.com/.  And she lives in beautiful Hawaii!  Too bad I can't personally deliver the gift card.  Tracy, I will mail it to you this week.

I hope you all had a beautiful week.

Blessings,
Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jen! I don't think I knew I was even entering when I left a comment but...I'll accept! =) And, if you do ever come out to Hawaii...my Hale (house) is your Hale. It would be a great pleasure to see you.

    Love and Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete