Friday, January 14, 2011

To blog or not to blog

To blog or not to blog, that is today's question.  Last year I attended the Proverbs 31 Ministries She Speaks conference.  Blogging or I should say all social media was one of the break out sessions that was offered.  There were so many breakout sessions to choose from that I didn't feel that particular session was for me...at that time.  During the seven months since I attended She Speaks the topic of blogging has come back again and again.  After much thought and prayer, I've decided to give it a try.  If after several weeks or months it doesn't work for me or for you, the reader, well then nothing tried nothing gained.  My goal is to write a weekly blog each Friday.  My blog will be mostly what is on my heart and what I feel God is giving me a voice to say.  Topics may range from Bible studies to house cleaning and all in between.  I hope to keep it fresh and relevant and real.  I am certain that not everyone will relate or agree every week and the good news for you is; you do not have to read my blog if you so choose. 

Queenie

Today I will leave you with this verse:

The Lord Your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment